I have always admired how people present their photographs of sometimes the most mundane everyday ordinary images with such fresh and unique perspectives. In this week’s DP Photo Challenge, Cheri asks us to show an unusual point of view (POV). Here’s my take on this:
We were traveling through Germany last July. One of the towns we visited was Regensburg, along the Danube River. Late in the afternoon, we were told about a small restaurant that sold the best Regensburg sausages with their homemade sweet mustard. The establishment has been there for several centuries, they said, as early as the 14th century. We just had to check the place out!
It turned out the sausage place was right at the base of the famous Stone Bridge (Steinerne Brucke), that connected the old part of town to Stadtamhof since the 12th century.
Here’s a couple of photos of the bridge from different vantage points, on the bridge, below the bridge, looking out from the bridge on both sides…..
- Catch-up Day…Regensberg, Nuremberg (bmcdougall448.wordpress.com)
- The wonder of the main Danube Canal (henrywilliamsonn.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: An Unusual POV (2812photography.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unusual (christinejacox.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unusual POV (ayearinmyshoes.wordpress.com)
- #Post a Day-Weekly Photo Challenge Theme of the Week (Terry 1954.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unusual POV (judichow.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: An Unusual POV (megselizabeth86.wordpress.com)
- The Buddha–From Unusual Points of View! (theurgetowander.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: An Unusual POV (belgradestreets.com)